How to get rid of bad breath from mouth
Overview:so many time small things became irritable right like, acne, pimple, dandruff, one of most common problem is bad breath from mouth but it is not a health hazard but something irritating, some meeting with a colleague we are sitting near to colleague and he feels unforgettable to sit with us because of bad breath from our mouth, we always feel embarrassing and someone frankly told us that you have bad breath it is really embracing situation. Bad breath from the mouth is also known as halitosis. In the world one of four people suffer from bad breath, halitosis became the most common problem so people visit the dentist again and again, so lets to know causes and remedies.
Causes: of bad breath(halitosis)
1. Poor dental hygiene: so many of us don’t give much time to oral hygiene within five seconds we complete our task of brushing teeth..the food stuck between the teeth it will develop bacteria, it will form bad breath.
nowadays 2 out 4 suffering from diabetes, kidney and liver disease, and acid reflux, dry mouth, sinus and throat infection, gum disease and other stomach digestion problem.
5.Smoking and drinking alcohol, tobacco also affects oral hygiene.
6.Tonsillitis:The two small gland either side of the throat are tonsils,inflammation of these glands are tonsillitis.it is caused by virus or bacteria, usually streptococcus bacteria, this may cause bad breath in the mouth.
7.Medication : As we are all depend on antibiotics antipsychotics, antidepressants, antihistamines, antispasmodics and bronchodilators can cause dry mouth or xerostomia continuous use of these medicines like more than one month cause bad breath.
8. Crash diet: specially teenagers follow crash diet they may be suffer malnutrition cause bad breath from mouth.
What are remedies to be taken to prevent bad breath from mouth:prevention is better than cure. Do brush your death with good toothbrush and toothpaste, and remove plaque over gum line of the teeth, proper diet to follow.
1.eleminate food particles between the teeth.
2. rinse your mouth with salt water with warm water in the morning and night before going to bet perfectly good for healthy death.
3. changing the toothbrush every 6 months is a good idea to keep the healthy teeth.
4. beside brushing teeth regularly, its necessary to clean tongue regularly if any odor comes from this that will also cure of brushing tongue.
5. using mouth wash to remove odor-causing bacteria is a good idea it will be better-used mouth wash two times a day in the morning and evening.
How to get rid of bad breath through home remedies.
1. Baking soda: it’s easily available in the kitchen. its great idea to wash mouth regularly with 2 to 3 teaspoon baking soda add with one glass of lukewarm water and gargle mouth with this water. Baking soda has antibacterial and microbial property.It reduces the pH level in the mouth.
3. Fenugreek seeds:It is most popular and effective remedy in the kitchen to reduce bad breath from mouth, it has antimicrobial property so effectively fight against bacteria in the mouth, its better to chew tablespoon of these seeds after meal effectively reduce bad breath in the mouth.
5.parsley: it’s easily available in kitchen has strong flavour and has high nutrient in it, and has a micro bacterial property which reduces odor-causing bacteria in the mouth.it will be made a habit if eat a bunch of parsley leaves after each meal.
We also say mentha which has antimicrobial property which has breath fresh. As we know every green leaf contain chlorophyll, as mint is the best remedy to reduce odor-causing bacteria from your breath.after every meal chew some leaves of mint will reduce bad breath from mouth
|8.yougurt or butter milk: As we know yougurt is good source of calcium one cup of yogurt approximately 448 mg of calcium good for bones and health and also good for digestive system, having one cup of yogurt or buttermilk on daily basis is good idea to reduce bad breath from mouth.
9.fennel seeds: It has antiseptic and antimicrobial property which get rid of bacteria that cause bad breath in mouth, cosuming 2 teaspoon fennel seeds after meal will be effective for get rid of bad breath and also produce saliva in the mouth.
10.lemon juice: What is the world’s simplest remedy for bad breath? A glass of water mixed with five tablespoons of Lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Use this mixture to gargle, and polish off legions of bacterium